Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally!

I Totally did it! I have quit smoking! I quit on 01/19/2009 and I am going strong! No more smokes for me! I feel really bad though, I have been avoiding my friends who smoke. It really has nothing to do with them, I just don't think that I have enough will power to deal with the whole situation.

I am also moving to a later shift at work! Woo Hooo... Can we say SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL? I really think that that will help with the wallet!

I am starting to work on my crafts now, not as much as I would like but I have to start out slow because I really don't have a designated area yet. This week I started working on a felt bag that I think is going to rock! I will post pictures when it is done. I also spray painted for the first time.
This is what I learned:
1. Paint in a well ventilated area without the wind blowing at you... (Otherwise you may end up blowing colors out of your nose for days!)
2. Try not to get caught in the crossfire between you and the object you are painting... ( Spray Paint is Oil based, IT DOESN'T WASH OFF)
3. Don't paint the day before you have to go to work in a business casual environment... (I looked like I had Camo stylin for a few days)

Although I had to scrub off all of the skin on my arm, I had fun getting some of the "creative juices flowin!"
That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment